Amman, Al Balqa

they cancelled reservation two time , one hotel in guangzhou and a hotel in hongkong , they just cancelled >

first time the hotel cant offer me the offer was available ,and they changed the rate .

second cancelation in hongkong because the room have partial view to harber , and they also changed the rate>>

....fake offers , untrusted

>>>third time .. ofcource there is no third time , two is enough .

THANKS CTRIP

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ctrip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ctrip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ctrip and ctrip room booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ctrip?

Comments

Ctrip - WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. BIG SCAM. Ctrip "I had tried to book flights to Taiwan from Hong Kong. Skyscanner showed one particular price however once entering the Ctrip website, Ctrip showed a slightly higher fare. I wasn't..." Read more Boycott Makemytrip, they are making the people of India a fool. MakeMyTrip "Guys, you need to start boycotting this website, they are just scamming everyone, I have been using them from over 8 yrs and last week I realized that I have..." Read more Asap Tickets - Don't give them your details - ever! Asap Tickets "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more