Ma Yau Tong, Hong Kong
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality

I had tried to book flights to Taiwan from Hong Kong.Skyscanner showed one particular price however once entering the Ctrip website, Ctrip showed a slightly higher fare.

I wasn't too fussed and decided to proceed however half way entering my information for three passengers, a pop-up appeared to advise me the price has doubled per a person! I refreshed the page and Ctrip was showing the original cheaper fare again so I tried to make a reservation only to be sorely disappointed and rather frustrated. The situation occurred 4 times! Each and every time the same pop-up window would appear to tell me the fare has doubled in price.

This is a terrible scam!

DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM.This is absolutely unacceptable.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $3000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ctrip and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ctrip website at Ctrip was unreliable, thieves and poor communications Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ctrip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Ctrip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ctrip?

Comments