I had tried to book flights to Taiwan from Hong Kong.Skyscanner showed one particular price however once entering the Ctrip website, Ctrip showed a slightly higher fare.
I wasn't too fussed and decided to proceed however half way entering my information for three passengers, a pop-up appeared to advise me the price has doubled per a person! I refreshed the page and Ctrip was showing the original cheaper fare again so I tried to make a reservation only to be sorely disappointed and rather frustrated. The situation occurred 4 times! Each and every time the same pop-up window would appear to tell me the fare has doubled in price.
This is a terrible scam!
DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM.This is absolutely unacceptable.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor communications
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ctrip Website
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "At first I thought the deal was too good to be true, but there was absolutely no false advertising! You get exactly what you see on bookvip.com and no hidden..."
- "I thought the deal was too good to be true, but I gave it a try anyway. When we arrived at the hotel, they confirmed what was included in our..."
- "This was our first all inclusive, adults only vacation and our travel agent suggested Punta Cana and Secrets. WOW! Such pampering...EXCELLENTE! The grounds, our room and the food and entertainment..."
- "I want to submit fraud report against Dagtech.com and fzillion.com because dagtech.com have cheated with me. The Two dagtech member contact me and gave me my old client..."
- "We bought a Meissen porcelain figurine on eBay on a buy-it-now option. The figurine was listed as excellent condition and we also asked the seller before the purchase whether it..."
- "I had tried to book flights to Taiwan from Hong Kong. Skyscanner showed one particular price however once entering the Ctrip website, Ctrip showed a slightly higher fare. I wasn't..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."